Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)


Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Portharcourt seeks to recruit suitable and qualified professionals to fill the existing vacancies.
Applications are welcome from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the positions listed here under.


• Various Vacancies Are:
•Asst. Agric. Supt. I
•Executive Officer (Acct.)
•Agric. Engineer II
•Irrigation Officer II
•Fisheries Supt. II
•Livestock Officer II
•Veterinary Officer II
•Engineer II
•Scientific Officer II
•Surveyor II
•Programme Analyst
•Accountant II
•Commercial Officer ll
•Agric. Engineer
•Agric. Officer
•Agric. Supt. I
•Irrigation Officer I
•Scientific Officer I
•Fisheries officer I
•Livestock Officer I
•Veterinary Officer I
•Surveyor I
•Programme Analyst I
•Quantity Surveyor I
•Lab. Tech.
•Environmental Officer I
•Commercial Officer I
•Senior Accountant
•Senior Veterinary Officer.
•Senior fisheries Officer
•Senior Scientific Officer
•Senior Irrigation Officer
•Senior Agric Officer
•Principal Quantity Surveyor
•Principal Lab. Tech.

•Qualifications are:
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experiencein the various field sof specialization
 Basic Certification in the various discipline
 Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
 NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
 Other relevant certificate
 Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age.


• Method of application
Applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following;
 First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
 West African School Certificate (WAEC) / NECO
 University Degree and other Professional Certificates
 NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
 LGA Identification Certificate
 Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
 Application should be addressed to Managing director,
 Niger Delta Basin Development Authority,
 No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt.


• Note:
 Salary would be based on Salary Grade Levels as specified in Consolidated
 Public service Salary Structure (CONPSS).



Comments

Anonymous said…
I believe everything composed was very logical.
However, think on this, suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don't wish to tell you
how to run your blog, however suppose you added
a post title that grabbed a person's attention? I mean "Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)" is
a little vanilla. You might look at Yahoo's front page and
see how they create article titles to get people to open the links.

You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've got to say.

In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit
more interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Online Application For Job Opportunity At KCA Deutag

Military Friendly online colleges

Reasons and How to Apply For International Scholarship in USA